Cinnamon Springs is a great condo complex conveniently located on the corner of Pleasant Valley Rd. and Clark St. in South Windsor CT. The complex consists of 103 ranch and townhouse style units with private entries built in 1973. There are several different floorplans available in the complex with both ground floor units and second floor units. Cinnamon Springs is a pet friendly complex with laundry areas inside the units. Most Cinnamon Springs units offer unobstructed views of the pond and pool.
Cinnamon Springs Condos are professionally managed and amenities include a large pool area and a clubhouse with kitchen that is available for rent. Cinnamon Springs also offers tennis and a beautiful pond with a walking trail around it.
There are many advantages to owning a South Windsor Condo.
1. Condos tend to be very affordable
2. No more lawnmowers and shoveling
3. Exteriors are maintained by the association
4. Paint the walls and decorate however you want
5. Tax benefits but please consult your accountant for more details
6. Building equity : No more throwing your money away on rent
South Windsor Condos like Cinnamon Springs are a fantastic place to call home with excellent schools, great restaurants, shopping, and a convenient location only minutes from Hartford and Springfield. If you are looking to buy or thinking about selling a South Windsor condo call Jeremy Joslin at (860)748-9381 your South Windsor condo expert.